banner

Wednesday, July 9

Pahina 005

I'm down to my last cigarette.

And I'm thinking of you..

Damn! You looked pretty on your last picture. And I don't even know how the heck it stayed with me.

Damn you... and your pretty smile.

I've always liked you.. and cherished you.. and worshipped God for giving me a glimpse of heaven in your brown eyes.

Sometimes, I can't sleep because I don't want to dream of something.. something that will make me forget about you..

... because I think about you every waking day.

And I torture myself because of that but it's good because I feel something and it hurts because it won't go away easy but it's okay because I love it.

I need to forgive myself sometime. I need to move. I need to stop hurting.

But then again, I will forget about you... You and your darn smile.

When did I start keeping you close to my heart?

I can't remember.

I can only see you.. amongst the many things I should be looking at.


---------

Yuck... Kahiya amf.. Weak ka Kuya, weak!

No comments: